ICC T20 WORLD CUP 2020 SCHOOLS PROGRAM
Develop a national education program across all schools in Australia to support the promotion of the ICC T20 World Cup in 2020.
Kimberlin Education developed four units of work which not only support teachers in learning more about T20 cricket and the T20 World Cup, but also supports the wellbeing of students and schools through activities, student-led projects and discussions. The project included:
- Development of teacher and student resources
- Strategic marketing plan and execution
- Creation and development of the program website
- Hosting & support
The units of work teach students how to support both their personal and community wellbeing and learn about inspiring historical figures while giving them the opportunity to also inspire others. To support these resources Kimberlin also developed a suite of video resources that allow students a rare glimpse into the lives of professional cricket players, inspirational women and the work of the ICC team and T20 headquarters.
Two national competitions will run alongside the second and fourth units of work with the opportunity for schools to win some amazing prizes related to the Men’s T20 World Cup in 2021.
- Exceeded registration target by 25%
- Ran PR launches with students, including conducting a live class at the MCG
- Over 11,000 users on the website with over 23,800 user sessions
- Two more units due to launch in 2021