As part of the Pen Pal Club book launch, Australia Post wanted to give teachers a platform so they would be able to connect their classrooms with their own pen pal across the country.
Kimberlin Education consulted and developed the Pen Pal Club education program introducing students to the fundamentals of writing and literacy. This included:
- Creation of 7 new lesson plans
- Marketing campaign to launch The Pen Pal Club program to Aussie teachers
- Consulted and wrote copy for the website
- Teachers were extremely receptive to the program
- As of April 12 2021 there was 9,795 sign ups (program launched in 2019)