The Department of Transport for New South Wales wanted to create a comprehensive online resource for NSW school children to teach road safety.
Kimberlin Education redeveloped the existing digital platform and created a series of educational interactive games to strengthen the message and the user engagement.
- Teacher resources
- Student resources
- Website delivery
WHAT WE DID
- Complete redesign and improvement of the education resource website
- Revise and redevelop all existing lesson plans and provide new lesson content
- Design and develop several large games
- Design and develop digital interactive activities
- Develop 3 digital ebooks with audio
- Supply ongoing hosting and support services
THE REPORT CARD
The program has been made available to all half a million students from Kindergarten to year six in more than 2,300 primary schools across NSW.