Healthy Kids Association promotes and influences healthy food choices for children. As a part of their strategy, they wanted to find out information about what resources NSW primary school teachers are currently using to teach healthy food choice. In addition, they sought to understand what resources teachers would like to see developed to educate about healthy eating and fruit, vegetable and water consumption.
- Market Research
WHAT WE DID
- Developed a questionnaire aiming at answering HKA objectives
- Set up an interactive online survey & segmented the KE database for NSW primary school teachers
- eDM & social media promotion to selected NSW primary school teachers
- Survey & Incentive management
- Data analysis, report and recommendations
THE REPORT CARD
The findings of the NSW primary school teacher survey identified Interactive Whiteboard Lessons as the best type of resource to support teachers in teaching and promoting HKA’s healthy eating habits message.