Education Manager (Contract)
Kimberlin Education is a specialist creative agency making education fun through the development of interactive games, apps, websites. We are a specialist team of tech geeks, creative geniuses and teacher’s pets and we know how to get a message across to students in a fun, engaging and educational way.
You will be working as a highly valued Education Manager in a close-knit team, where you will be responsible for supporting the strategic development and delivery of the company’s educational offering for pre, primary and high schools. This position is responsible for building the capacity of the agency’s offering, supporting the development of new client pitches and proposals, and building strategic partnerships. This role will also support the growth of the KE Teacher Connect portal, developing in-house resources to fill identified gaps and consulting with the Marketing team on brand and marketing initiatives.
Please note, this is a fixed term contract role for 12 months and you must be available to work from our head office in Alexandria, NSW (4 days between Mon-Thurs).
- Development of engaging curriculum resources for pre, primary and high schools
- Support the wider education team, including contractors
- Management of projects and timelines
- Creation of resources for the Kimberlin Education Teacher Connect portal
- Expert written, proofing and verbal communication skills, attention to detail a must
- Strong understanding of the Australian Curriculum and education context
- Passion for the betterment of education in Australia to support students and teachers
- A thirst for education knowledge on best practice techniques, emerging trends and policies, as well as a strong interest in edtech.
- Tertiary qualification and experience working in a school setting
- Proven history and passion for creating engaging teacher and student resources for use in the classroom
- Confident in project management
- Creation of connections and collaborations in Australian schools
- Extensive education network
- Self motivated, disciplined, methodical and a clear confident leader
- Ability to work well under pressure with effective multi-tasking abilities
- Ongoing commitment to the business and client satisfaction
- Strong reporting and administrative skills
- Focused and organised with excellent time management skills
- Some business experience and commercial acumen would be favourable
- At least 5 years as a teacher in an Australian classroom, ideally with school leadership or coordinator experience
- Have ability to work autonomously on your projects and back your decisions
- Ability to work within a team of in-house educators as well with other teams within the agency
- Have an eye for detail, being able to clearly understand briefs and ensuring projects are well tested before being handed over
- You see opportunities where others don’t and support clients to clearly articulate their briefs and ensuring project deliverables are communicated internally and clients are kept in the loop
- An exceptional people-person who is well connected and well thought of
- Above all else, we want you to love your job. We believe people perform at their best when they play to their strengths and love what they do.
What We Offer
- A fast-paced Fixed Term Contract role providing exposure to a broad range of products and services
- Excellent Alexandria-based office including creative spaces, couches, beanbags and LEGO corner
- 4 days a week Mon-Thurs
- Internal training
- Opportunity to learn and grow with the support of a nurturing and experienced Education and Company Director (prior to going on maternity leave) and a Senior Education Manager team leader
- Team lunch every Wednesday
Sound like your dream contract role? We’d love to hear from you as to why you’d be the perfect person to join our team. Please forward an application letter addressing the criteria and your CV to Naomi Lindermeyer, Company and Education Director via naomi@kimberlineducation.
Please note due to an anticipated high volume of applicants for this position, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must be an Australian resident to apply for this position. Please no recruiters, we are seeking applications from direct candidates only.