Hello! We’re looking for a passionate Creative Lead to deliver and oversee the creative output of our agency. You will collaborate with your team and colleagues to deliver the most engaging and awe-inspiring education campaigns on behalf of our clients. Sound like you?
Kimberlin Education is a digital marketing agency that delivers client messages through educational campaigns directed to students and teachers. We’re a small but awesome team of creatives, developers, designers, account managers and marketers. Our values demonstrate that:
- We are kids at heart
- We thrive on innovation
- We get teachers
- We are experts
We work with organizations such as Optus, Westpac, Sydney Water, Australian Eggs, Dairy Dairy Australia and Lend Lease. No two campaigns are the same and therefore no two days are the same either. The creative component of what we do includes websites, LMS platforms, print collateral, online games and eDMs amongst many other elements. Our creative work is predominantly directed at children which means we can have a lot of fun!
About the role
This role is an important one for us as it will be responsible for delivering the overall creative output for our agency. It works in collaboration with our Education Managers, Developers and Account Service teams. It will lead our clients and Account Managers to deliver the best creative possible, whilst working hand in hand with our Developers to ensure the designs created work best in a digital space. You will be responsible for our brand image and our office space – where your creative ideas will be very welcome. This role is also responsible for the management of one designer who you can nurture and grow.
You will have a real passion for delivering the best and most engaging creative possible. You may be interested or experienced in the education space or you may want to put your design skills to better use by focusing on creating resources that help teachers and shape the future adults of tomorrow.
- You’re a conceptual designer at heart – you’re full of ideas!
- You have a good number of graphic and/or digital design years under your belt
- You’re still on the tools (we’re a small team!)
- You’re experienced in digital design – you understand UX/UI and the importance within your design
- You’re adaptable – as a conceptual thinker you can shift between brands easily – this must be demonstrated in your portfolio
- You may have an affiliation or experience for creating campaigns that appeal to children
- You want to make an impact to our agency and clients
- You love to guide and grow junior designers
- You want to work in collaboration with our other departments to deliver the best work possible – always learning from each other
Other benefits of working with us include:
- Permanent WFH on Fridays
- Pet friendly office
- Awesome team
- Chance to make a real impact in our agency but also to teachers and students throughout Australia
If this sounds like you, please apply with a cover letter and portfolio demonstrating why you’re right for the role and how you will knock the role requirements out of the park! Please forward your cover letter addressing the criteria along with your CV and a link to your portfolio to Terri Martin, General Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org