Client Services Manager
Hello! We’re looking for a super star Client Service Manager to help nurture and grow our clients, and lead our brand and client marketing. There’s lots of awesome elements to this role which will suit a driven and passionate person with agency and marketing experience. Essentially you will be the General Manager’s right hand person to deliver incredibly effective client campaigns on time, on budget and with successful results. Sound like you?
Kimberlin Education is a digital marketing agency that delivers client messages through educational campaigns directed to students and teachers. We’re a small but awesome team of creatives, developers, designers, account managers and marketers. Our values demonstrate that:
- We are kids at heart
- We thrive on innovation
- We get teachers
- We are experts
We work with organisations such as Optus, Westpac, Sydney Water, Australian Eggs, Dairy Dairy Australia and Lend Lease. No two campaigns are the same and therefore no two days are the same either.
About the role
There are three main parts to this role:
- Business Development – Continually identifying and acting on opportunities to develop business with our clients
- Account Service – Managing and supporting our small Account Service team to deliver the best creative, strategic and educational campaigns for our clients
- Marketing – Responsible for brand marketing – how our clients know about us, and client marketing – how teachers find out about our clients’ messages
- You’re a natural at Business Development – seeing and constantly acting on new business opportunities with current clients
- You’ve worked in Agency Account Management for a few years and successfully run client campaigns and delivered on billings
- You’re astute when it comes to finance
- You know your stuff when it comes to marketing – you would love to develop our brand and client marketing strategy
- You have managed team members successfully and know how much freedom to give them to grow, but how much nurturing to ensure they grow in the right direction
- You’d like to work for an agency where you can make a real impact – both within the agency in your role and with the education campaigns that make a difference to students and teachers alike
- You love creativity and helping mould the creative output for clients
- You love to collaborate – colleagues and clients love you!
Other benefits of working with us include:
- Permanent WFH on Fridays
- Pet friendly office
- Awesome team
- Chance to make a real impact in our agency but also to teachers and students throughout Australia
This role will be ready to start mid January so it’s a great way to start 2021 and say goodbye to 2020.
If this sounds like you, please apply with a cover letter demonstrating why you’re right for the role and how you will knock the role requirements out of the park! Please forward your cover letter addressing the criteria and your CV to Terri Martin, General Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org